Thursday, April 20, 2017

Just Let Go

My doctor tells me I'm obsessive compulsive.  At first I was like "Whoooaaa...What does that mean?"
It means you have to take "Lexapro".  I thought about it for some time.  I usually don't go to the doctor but am now realizing I've been there 3 times in a month.  Suffering from what I thought was extreme anxiety.  I've been on this "Lexapro" for almost 2 years now...noticing little subtleties concerning my mood when I'm here on Maui and when I'm away in Costa Rica.  I realize that the grind of a working life can make you batshit crazy.  Life for me here in Maui is like watching someone else celebrating Christmas through their living room window.  Tourist come and go...Everyone is happy except the people working 2 jobs 6 days a week to glimpse "Payadise".
In order to get what and where you want...you have to work your tail off...I get that.  This is not living..It's merely existing.  It's like a sleepless slumber of wake up, go to work..pay your bills...to see whats left.  I'm done with that life..It's taken me almost 50 years to "Just Let Go" and figure out the rest as it comes...When you are ready to "Just Let Go"...Remember Villa Almendro ...Hey that rhymes....Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment